Bali Family Holiday
Bali is an awesome family-friendly vacation destination. With fascinating culture in Ubud, outdoor adventure also nearby, beautiful beaches and islands to the south. There’s plenty of diversity for all ages to enjoy on your travels and delicious cuisine throughout.
The best time for a family vacation to Bali is over Christmas, when it’s warm but not scorching, there’s little rain and hiking in the north is at its best. Unfortunately, this is also one of the busiest periods with prices high and hotels booked up far in advance. If you can hack the long haul flight for just a week away, then February half term offers similar weather and better value accommodation. Come March and April, temperatures soar, so head for the hills or the southern beaches at Easter. July- September is the dry season, one of the busiest periods with prices high and hotels booked up far in advance
- Take you to an amazing experience riding on all-terrain vehicles (quad bike) with long and challenging track along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Bali traditional village that are not monotone. It’s safe and suitable for beginner and professional. This trek will make your day more impressive experience to try the Bali ATV ride is treat and test your courage and adrenaline in the four Quad bikes whist enjoying the panorama of the countryside of Bali
- Ayung river to enjoy surrounded by lush jungle and beautiful rice paddies, the Ayung River has
- One of the exciting activities while you are in Bali with family is Water sport . Tanjung Benoa Beach is one of the tourist attractions in Bali that provides a variety of water activities such as Banana boat, turtle island visit, and Jet Ski
- Family Surfing Lesson ; Be welcomed by a personal surf instructor and receive rash guards to protect against the sun while receiving a safety briefing.The well-trained instructors show and teach the basics of surfing, how to balance, how to paddle, etc. -first in a pool and after, once the basic skills of surfing are handled, head out with the instructors to the beach and try out some of the surfing techniques in the ocean
- Get up close to monkeys at Sacred Monkey Forest
- Depart hotel visit around Ubud area. First stop will be at Ubud palace to admire Balinese culture heritage
- Goa Gajahor Elephant Cave. Goa Gajah features a historical spot for you to witness. Here, you can enter two of their favored locations. Learn the ways of the Shiva in the north while observing the grand statue of Ganesha and Trilingga
- Tirta empul the holy spring temple located in Tampak Siring village, then we continue visit Penglipuran village one of most beautiful villa in Bali
- Stop at Kintamani for lunch while enjoy breathtaking view of Mount and lake Batur
- Aloha Swing ALOHA UBUD SWING - the best swing in the Tegallalang area, with spectacular rice paddies view, agriculture activities and Coffee Luwak plantation
- Air-conditioned private transportation during the program
- Tour activities and meal program base on mentioned above
- 7 nights accommodation + Daily breakfast during tour based on 2 adult + max. 2. Children
- Mineral water during tour
- Entrance fees, parking fees as per program
- Professional English speaking guide during the program
Term and Conditions :
- Applicable for child under 12 years old
- Price per person and will be same price for children sharing the same room with extra bed for 2 Adult + 1 children , 2 Adults + 2 children: or a family room (2-bedroom)
- 75% from adult price if children sharing the same room without extra bed
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice.
- All timings indicated are estimated only and can vary in high season and ceremonial days.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July-September and additional surcharge will be applied.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- High seasonal surcharge for Non-English speaking guide.
- High & Peak season surcharge for July 1 – August 31, and December 20 – January 5
- Suggested tipping USD.5 per person(guest) per day