Term & Conditions
The following general terms and conditions apply, however regional circumstances and regulations, contractual obligations to suppliers, and matters relating to location, product type and supply logistics may cause these to be varied slightly for specific products, or specific destinations. These amendments and alterations are shown in the Terms And Conditions sections of each web site, and should be read in conjunction with the Terms And Conditions shown below.
- Travel arrangements and prices detailed on our web sites are provided and coordinated by Indonesia Impression Tour.
- Indonesia Impression Tour has taken due care and responsibility to verify and check all information on our web sites as at the time of compilation, however, as this information is supplied by the relevant accommodation & tour/cruise operators in our brochures, it accepts no responsibility for any inaccuracy or misdescription contained in the publications.
- Sales of services as contained in our publications are made by Indonesia Impression Tour only as agent for the person, business or company providing the services. The standards of accommodation and other services chosen are based on various factors, which are generally accepted as indicative of a certain class.
- Indonesia Impression Tour does not accept responsibility for any change in prices or variation of services as shown, and all services and prices are subject to change without notice.
- Indonesia Impression Tour does not accept any liability of whatever nature for the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of those service providers in connections with your convention pursuant to a contract between them and yourselves and over whom we have no direct control. We do not accept liability in contract or in tort (actionable wrong) for any injury, damage, loss, delay, additional expenses or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by force major or other events which are beyond our control, or which are not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part including, but not limited to war, civil disturbance, fire, floods, unusually severe weather, acts of God, acts of Government or of any other authorities, accidents to or failure of machinery or equipment or industrial action.
- It is essential that you check with us, or your travel agent, for any changes or variations to the information shown on our web sites. This will allow us to advise you, or your agent, of any such changes that we are aware of either before you book your holiday, or prior to your departure.
Terms and Conditions of Booking
Quotes, Rates and Price Variations: Our quotation system accesses both live pricing and static pricing depending upon the supplier. It is not uncommon for suppliers (e.g. Airlines, Phinisi Cruise and Hotels) to sell out, alter or withdraw prices including advertised special rates. If prices, rates or inclusions vary from your quotation or from an advertised price, we will advise you of any change prior to your booking request and any transaction being processed. If you do not wish to proceed with the booking at the new price, you may cancel the booking request at no cost to you. Once your booking has been confirmed and payment received, any new specials released cannot be applied to existing bookings. Prior to full and final payment being received, we reserve the right to vary prices and rates in the event of changes in exchange rates or price rises made by wholesalers or other suppliers. If the cost of any service increases due to exchange rate fluctuations, price increases, tax changes or any other reason, you are required to pay the increase when notified by us or you may cancel the booking. We are not liable in any way if any increase occurs due to exchange rate fluctuations, taxes or supplier notifications. Rates quoted are appropriate to the particular product at the time of quoting and these rates may change prior to the travel date. All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice.
Bookings – Deposits & Final Payments: Bookings travelling more than 45 days out will be required to pay a non-refundable deposit 25% from total value of your booking at the time of confirmation with the balance owing payable 45 days prior to travel (the “due date”). Prior to the due date, the balance owing may be paid by one of our payment options. Final Payments paid using PayPal will be subject to Merchant Fees. In some cases, our suppliers require payment more than 45 days prior to travel. If this is the case you will be notified at time of booking. We will email you a final payment reminder. Travel vouchers and booking confirmations cannot be issued until final payment is received. If you fail to pay by the due date we reserve the right to automatically charge the credit card provided to complete the final payment. Any booking not paid in full by the due date is subject to automatic cancellation without further notification. Any deposit paid will be forfeited or, at your request, it may be used as a payment towards an alternative booking. Deposit conditions for certain accommodation and tour products may vary and we will advise you of these conditions and request your consent prior to proceeding with the booking. Bookings over Christmas and New Year’s (Festive Season) require a non-refundable deposit of between 50% -75% from total value of your booking, and final payment 60 days prior, as this it non refundable under any circumstances. We highly recommend you purchase travel insurance.
Bookings made less than 45 days prior to travel: Bookings made within 45 days of travel are payable in full by PayPal only. There will be no Merchant Fees charged in this instance.
Airline Bookings: Airlines are instant purchase and Airlines require full payment upfront by PayPal or Bank transfers only. We are unable to accept direct deposits for airline purchases. There will be no Merchant Fees charged in this instance.
PayPal: There are no fees associated with this form of payment for payment of your deposit. Final Payments using PayPal will attract a PayPal Merchant Fee of 1.10%.
Merchant Fees: These are fees charged by PayPal to process payments.
Standard Cancellation Policy:
- All Bookings cancelled inside 45 days prior to travel are non-refundable.
- Deposited bookings cancelled 45 or more days prior to travel – The 25% deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
- Fully paid bookings cancelled 45 days or more prior to travel – The 25% deposit is non-refundable PLUS you will be charged any cancellation fees that are levied by the hotel, airline or other suppliers.
Cancellations must be in writing and should be addressed to : email@example.com.
Flight Cancellation Policy:
- In most cases, airfares are fully non-refundable and non-transferable.
- Airline charges or part or full cancellation fees may apply to your particular airfare.
- Indonesia Impression will held no responsibility for any flight delay or no flight operation during the tour beyond our control
- A Travel Consultant will help you wherever possible within these terms and conditions.
Special Cancellation Conditions: Certain accommodation and tour products will apply additional cancellation charges. These cancellation conditions and costs are located under the pricing on the individual pages and will be clearly advised to you in writing at time of booking.
Amendment Fees: Any amendments made to confirmed bookings will incur a fee; bookings of a value up to $1,000 a fee of $25, bookings of a value over $1,000 a fee of $50. The fees are charged per amendment. This is in addition to any fees that may be levied by the supplier or airline.
Late Booking Fees: A late booking fee of USD.50.00 can be charged if booking is made within 72 hours prior to departure. This depends on the amount of administration work involved, and if applicable, you will be notified at time of reservation request from you or your agent.
Change Of Itinerary After Holiday Has Commenced: Any alteration or cancellation of services after your holiday has commenced can incur penalties. There is no refund for unused services.
Refunds: All refund requests must be in writing, and made direct to us or through the Agent from whom the travel arrangements were purchased. Claims must be made within 10 days of completion of travel arrangements. Refunds will not be made for bookings cancelled due to inclement weather or illness. These must be claimed through your travel Insurance. USD.50 processing fee applies to all approved refunds. No refunds will be made for services once travel arrangements have commenced. No guarantee is provided or warranted that any refund will be available.
Reporting of Incidents: Any abnormal incidents including injuries, service problems, cancellation of a service or dissatisfaction must be reported to Travel Online during the event to allow us an opportunity to rectify the situation or provide assistance.
Validity of Rates: Prices are valid for the dates indicated.
Currency: All rates are quoted in US Dollars, or as otherwise indicated.
Children’s Rates: Child costs are based on sharing a room with adults and using existing bedding . Cost for additional bedding and rollways are available on request.
Travel Insurance: It is extremely important that you take out Travel Insurance in your home country. It is ESSENTIAL that the insurance will covers you for involuntary cancellation of your holiday including airfare(s).
Accommodation: Accommodation is as specified in the accommodation section of our web sites. All costs are shown in US dollars, unless otherwise stated. We reserve the right to offer alternative accommodation of a similar standard in the case the accommodation operator overbooks their property or for any reason beyond our control. All rates are subject to change without notice.
Flights: Airfares show instant availability and fares at the time of quoting however we will not proceed with booking flights until your accommodation is confirmed. This is to avoid strict fees charged by airlines for flight amendments. This may result in fare and/or availability changes.
Check In / Check Out Times: These vary according to operator. Generally your accommodation check in is 2pm and check out 12am. Please note that most properties will require a credit card authorization on check-in and may need to see photo identification. In the instance that you don’t have a credit card usually a cash bond will be required.
Single Supplement Costs: If not shown in your selected accommodation cost, this is available on application.
Accommodation Ratings: Are based on our own inspections and some in conjunction with existing PHRI (Indonesia Hotel and Restaurant Association ) ratings. Our ratings are for guidance only and are not to be construed as PHRI endorsement.
Group And Incentive Travel: As group and conference rates are specially contracted rates specific for that particular group, they have different terms and conditions to standard holidays. If you are booking a group or incentive, please ensure that these conditions are explained to you.
Quotations: All quotations are subject to availability of services quoted and are not guaranteed until the booking is confirmed and deposit received. Quotes are valid for 48 hours from issue date.
Inclusions and Exclusions
Prices DO Include: Accommodation, transfers, tours/cruises, car hire, government taxes and any other inclusions as specified in writing on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product.
Prices DO NOT Include: Any costs incurred en route to and from the destination, meals (unless specified), alcoholic beverages, telephone calls, items of a personal nature, and personal services not specified as being included in costs on the relevant web pages for each suppliers product.
Our complaint process
Where possible, we will attempt to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact. If we are unable to resolve your complaint at the first point of contact, we will undertake an investigation of your complaint and provide you with our findings. If you are satisfied with our proposed decision or actions, we will close your complaint and record the findings for our continuous improvement program, please do not hesitate to write us an email directly to : firstname.lastname@example.org