Bali Family Trip Extravaganza
Looking for a destination for your next family trip? Bali is an excellent choice. We loved our family holiday in Bali – so much so that we just returned for the fourth time. From beautiful beaches to the lush rice terraces around Ubud to the culture to the purpose built attractions in Bali for kids, there is plenty here to entertain the whole family. Bali is the perfect destination for a family vacation. The amazing beaches, beautiful sunsets, fabulous restaurants, welcoming locals and interesting culture keep people returning for Bali family holidays every year.
Bali family holidays are so easy. There is a crazy amount of Bali family accommodation which can make stays very easy. The Balinese are very welcoming of kids, and there is plenty of western style food for fussier palates. There is also plenty of Bali information for kids – such as this guide – to help make your visit a success. The other big plus is that Bali is incredibly good value. For a few dollars you can easily find something to eat, have a beer or a foot massage. The Bali family resorts are also great value.
- Get up close to monkeys at Sacred Monkey Forest
- Depart hotel visit around Ubud area. First stop will be at Ubud palace to admire Balinese culture heritage
- Goa Gajahor Elephant Cave. Goa Gajah features a historical spot for you to witness. Here, you can enter two of their favored locations. Learn the ways of the Shiva in the north while observing the grand statue of Ganesha and Trilingga
- Visit Tirta empul the holy spring temple located in Tampak Siring village, then we continue visit Penglipuran village one of most beautiful villa in Bali
- Stop at Kintamani for lunch while enjoy breathtaking view of Mount and lake Batur
- Tegallalang rice paddies and last enjoy swing at Aloha Swing before back to your hotel
- See the unique Balinese culture and experience some thing different on the island through cooking Experience. In this program you will learn more about Balinese spices and have greet opportunity to Cook authentic Balinese cuisine and taste delicious meals
- Bali Bird Park which plays a key role in protecting and conserving Indonesia’s endangered wildlife. We have successfully bred many species, including the rare Pesquet’s Parrot and numerous Bali Starlings, bred mainly to support local release programs
- Get wet in Waterbom Bali . This water park has been voted the best in Asia and is unreal! Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart! World-class slides and rides are built and maintained to strict international safety standards.
- Air-conditioned private transportation during the program
- Tour activities and meal program base on mentioned above
- 6 nights accommodation + Daily breakfast during tour based on 2 adult + max. 2 Children
- Mineral water during tour
- Entrance fees, parking fees as per program
- Professional English speaking guide during the program
Term and Conditions :
- Applicable for child under 12 years old
- Price per person and will be same price for children sharing the same room with extra bed for 2 Adult + 1 children , 2 Adults + 2 children: or a family room (2-bedroom)
- 75% from adult price if children sharing the same room without extra bed
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice.
- All timings indicated are estimated only and can vary in high season and ceremonial days.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July-September and additional surcharge will be applied.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff.
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- High seasonal surcharge for Non-English speaking guide.
- High & Peak season surcharge for July 1 – August 31, and December 20 – January 5
- Suggested tipping USD.5 per person(guest) per day