Bali Family Multi Activities Adventure
Children are celebrated and doted on in the Island of Gods, making it a great place for a family holiday. Besides the Balinese natural love for kids, Bali’s affordability, weather and array of activities make it a perfect getaway destination. Superficially, it has plenty going for it as a family holiday destination; scratch the surface and there’s even more appeal on a Bali family holiday. Beach resorts, elephant park and watersport will delight tiny travellers, while older kids will enjoy meeting hill tribes, navigating night markets and voyaging through the jungle. Basing yourself around either the southern islands or Ubud helps you avoid long, hot journeys.
Considering your next family holiday? Bali is a wonderful place for families to reconnect, enjoy the spoils of nature and experience new and exciting activities in what is fondly referred to as the Island of Gods ! A safe place and affordable place with a welcoming culture that adores families and kids, Bali boasts plenty of family-friendly things to do and getting around here is easy. Luxury accommodations generally come as standard for holiday-makers and there are plenty of options for fussy eaters, with a wide array of delicious local foods and plenty of western options readily available.
- Depart hotel visit around Ubud area. First stop will be at Ubud palace to admire Balinese culture heritage and Get up close to monkeys at Sacred Monkey Forest
- Goa Gajahor Elephant Cave. Goa Gajah features a historical spot for you to witness. Here, you can enter two of their favored locations. Learn the ways of the Shiva in the north while observing the grand statue of Ganesha and Trilingga
- Tirta empul the holy spring temple located in Tampak Siring village, then we continue visit Penglipuran village one of most beautiful villa in Bali
- Bali Safari, the African Safari Adventure in Bali, is home to over a thousand amazing animals and your finest destination for an adventurous, fun and educational experience more than just a safari. Our park represents more than 120 species, including rare & endangered species like the Komodo Dragons, Orangutan, Bali Starling bird, and many more
- Elephant Back Safari is a guaranteed memorable experience, as the largest land mammal in the world takes you on an exhilarating journey around an African-themed environment
- We invite you to explore Nusa Penida Island enjoy the new experience of snorkeling safari to get four different snorkeling destinations of Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Crystal Bay, Waal Bay or GT (depend on weather condition). Nusa Penida beautiful marine life, coral reefs and diverse fish will amaze you on your snorkeling safari
- Visit most popular secret beach on the island . First stop will be at Kelingking Beach and to Angel Billabong Beach and Broken Beach
- Visit Waterbom Bali . This water park has been voted the best in Asia and is unreal! Exciting water slides slice through 3.8 hectares of landscaped tropical parks providing hours of fun and entertainment for the young and young at heart! World-class slides and rides are built and maintained to strict international safety standards
- Air-conditioned private transportation during the program
- Tour activities and meal program base on mentioned above
- 6 nights accommodation + Daily breakfast during tour based on 2 adult + max. 2. Children
- Mineral water during tour
- Entrance fees, parking fees as per program
- Professional English speaking guide during the program
Term and Conditions :
- Applicable for child under 12 years old
- Price per person and will be same price for children sharing the same room with extra bed for 2 Adult + 1 children , 2 Adults + 2 children: or a family room (2-bedroom)
- 75% from adult price if children sharing the same room without extra bed
- All rates are based on the current gasoline price. Should the gasoline price increase by more than 10% we would readjust transfer rates with a 30 days prior notice.
- All timings indicated are estimated only and can vary in high season and ceremonial days.
- All language guides other than English subject to availability during high season July-September and additional surcharge will be applied.
- During Nyepi Day, an important religious day in Bali, visitors are not allowed to leave the premises of hotels from 06:00 until 06:00 on the following day (24-hour). The airport will not operate any flights and all public activities will cease but hotels will remain operate with limited staff.
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.
- High seasonal surcharge for Non-English speaking guide.
- High & Peak season surcharge for July 1 – August 31, and December 20 – January 5
- Suggested tipping USD.5 per person(guest) per day