Incredible Bali Honeymoon Package
'Island paradise', a 'true getaway', or even 'heaven on earth', these are just a few of the phrases Bali visitors have rightfully used to describe the island. In reality, it’s impossible to accurately describe the beauty found in this little part of the world - it really isn’t a surprise so many people want to have their honeymoon in Bali. Isolated from hectic rush hours, skyscrapers, and fast food joints, Bali is on the top of everyone’s must visit list for good reason! There's no other place in the world like this, and you’ll never want to leave – a lot of us never do!
Bali has the ability to be whatever you need in the world – happiness, adventure or excitement. Locals believe the island returns whatever you come searching for, and in abundance. Whether tours in Bali on a vacation or an unforgettable honeymoon is what you’re looking for, Bali offers it all. Whether it’s been only a few months or a year, wedding season is extremely hectic and your entire family surely wanted to be part of it! Handling the chaos, nerves, and excitement all at once can be extremely stressful.
Your honeymoon is the perfect opportunity to finally get away from it all alongside your partner, your one true love. Bali is one of the top destinations in the world that caters to honeymooners, best friends, and most importantly – lovers. A honeymoon in Bali truly offers it all - an amazing location, unforgettable experiences and a lifetime of memories.
- Depart to the Middle of Bali island. First we will stop at Tanah Lot Temple then we will drive to Jatiluwih rice terrace; UNESCO heritage site continue for 45 minutes rice paddies trekking to Ulun Danu temple at Lake Beratan ,and Git Git Waterfall
- Visit Pura Beji then Sekumpul Waterfall, and last we will visit Yeh Saneh
- Traditional boat fishing trip takes you on the activity fishing area surrounding Amed ocean, or eastren part of Bali Island, in just 1 hour.
- Snorkeling trip with guide to Tulamben and Amed Beach, famous beach for diving in Bali
- Gate of heaven Temple to see the sunrise and mount Agung then we continue to visit Tirta Gangga and Karang Asem Palace
- Depart to Lahangan Sweet to admire East Bali view then we continue to Taman Ujung water palace and visit Tenganan Village, the oldest traditional Balinese village on the island
- Visit Bali Safari & Marine Park where you can enjoy a variety of local species of animals including safari journey
- Enjoy 1 hour 30 minutes Balinese massage treatment inside the hotel
- Tegallalang for rice paddies then we continue to Kintamani for lake and mount Batur
- See the unique Balinese culture and experience some thing different on the island through cooking Experience
- 3 - Hour Silver Jewelry Making Class ; Silver jewelry making is an age-old Balinese craft that's vital to the island’s rural economy
- ATV trek in Bali. Take you to an amazing experience riding on all-terrain vehicles (quad bike) with long and challenging track along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Bali traditional village that are not monotone
- Drive to Ayung river to enjoy surrounded by lush jungle and beautiful rice paddies, the Ayung River has long been a hot spot for river rafting enthusiasts of all skill levels.
- We invite you to explore Nusa Penida Island enjoy the new experience of snorkeling safari combine island tour in JUST ONE DAY ; Snorkeling trip to different destinations of Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Crystal Bay, Waal Bay or GT (depend on weather condition)
- Island tour to Kelingking Beach then we drive to Angel Billabong Beach and Broken Beach; Nusa Penida is full of spectacular shaped locations. Broken Beach is one of them.
- 16 nights accommodation including breakfast
- Round-trip transfers between airport and hotel;
- Meals and tours as mentioned in itinerary;
- 1X 1 hour 30 minutes Balinese Spa during stay in Ubud
- Air conditioned vehicle.
- Local English speaking guide;
- Handling of one piece of baggage (20 kg).
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- International and domestic departure tax from Denpasar.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- High seasonal surcharge for non-English speaking guide
- Travel insurance.
- High Seasonal Surcharge for non-English speaking guide