Astonishing Bali Luxury Honeymoon Package
Bali is surrounded by water from 90% of the sides, making it a perfect destination for a honeymoon. The beaches are amazing with blue waters that offer plenty of options for water sports. After some time on the beach, venture into the jungle to stay at the iconic luxury resorts with picture-perfect views and unique spa treatments and amenities. Additionally, you will find the cost of resorts on the island very affordable compared to other destinations.
Bali is one of the most romantic places on the planet. With tropical landscapes that are straight out of storybooks, breathtaking weather and the famously friendly Balinese radiating their trademark “good energy,” this island in the middle of Indonesia is a prime honeymoon destination.
Bali is known for its spiritualism. While Indonesia is mostly Muslim, Bali is predominantly Hindu, and people come from all over the world to seek spiritual clarity. There are at least 50,000 shrines here. You can thank the book (and movie) Eat, Pray, Love for putting Bali’s spiritual side on the map. Most travelers visiting Bali engage in personal journeys, get holistically aligned, and learn new spiritual practices.
But there’s more than spiritual quests. Because the island thrives on tourism, offering stunning natural attractions, cheap hotels and epic nightlife, visitors come for leisure tourism as well. For every person seeking to detox from the stresses of modern life, there’s another getting black-out drunk and partying all night.
It’s a one-stop destination. In Bali, you can frolic on miles of beaches, explore jungles, visit bustling villages, haggle at street markets, go white water rafting, climb mountains… there’s something for everyone.
- Depart to the Middle of Bali island. First we will stop at Tanah Lot Temple then we will drive to Jatiluwih rice terrace; UNESCO heritage site for 45 minutes rice paddies trekking , continue to Ulun Danu temple at Lake Beratan
- Enjoy surrounded by lush jungle and beautiful rice paddies, the Ayung River has long been a hot spot for river rafting enthusiasts of all skill levels.
- Drive to Monkey Forest then to Ubud Palace, Tegallalang for rice paddies then stop at Kintamani and after lunch we will drive to Penglipuran Village and Tirta Empul temple
- What a great moment to visit the magnificent Lempuyang Gate of Heaven, from this architecture temple you can see the amazing Mount Batur from above.
- At night enjoy your Romantic candle dinner in your private villa
- Take you to an amazing experience riding on all-terrain vehicles (quad bike) with long and challenging track along the rice fields, jungle, rivers, and natural Bali traditional village that are not monotone. It’s safe and suitable for beginner and professional.
- Visit Bali Safari & Marine Park where you can enjoy a variety of local species of animals including 1 X Safari journey. This institution has been a pioneer in conserving and protecting rare species like the Sumatra Tiger, wild elephants, orang utans and rare birds like the Balinese Mynah
- Get four different snorkeling destinations of Manta Bay, Gamat Bay, Crystal Bay, Waal Bay or GT (depend on weather condition). Nusa Penida beautiful marine life, coral reefs and diverse fish will amaze you on your snorkeling safari.
- 12 nights accommodation including breakfast and honeymoon set up upon arrival
- Round-trip transfers between airport and hotel;
- Meals and tours as mentioned in itinerary;
- 1X Romantic Candle Light Dinner in your private villa at Puri Sebali Resort
- Air conditioned vehicle.
- Local English speaking guide;
- Handling of one piece of baggage (20 kg).
- Travel insurance.
- Meals not mentioned in itinerary.
- Any Optional