Golf Tour Around Bali
Golf in Bali is like a dream come true. Bali National in Nusa Dua hosted the 1994 Asian Dunhill Masters, was voted by Fortune Magazine as one of Asia’s top five golf courses in 1997, and since its 2013 renovations stands out as the king of Bali golf.
Bali’s other courses have had their share of accolades too. New Kuta Golf Club hosted the 2009 Asian Tour Indonesia Open and is one of the finest links courses in Asia. Bali Handara Country Club, located high in the mountains was ranked in the top 50 courses in the world in 1980 and is the only golf in Bali course in the world that plays inside a crater of an extinct volcano.
Indonesia Impression organizes package tours combining Golf in Bali courses and with the best golf resorts on Bali. We book tee times & accommodations, arrange transportation, and can suggest from a wide selection of sightseeing and other activities.
The best golf courses in Bali offer a good combination of challenging greens and well-maintained fairways that are seamlessly landscaped into some of Bali’s most stunning locations. In many cases, sweeping forested scenery serves as a backdrop to your swing and some of these great Bali golf courses also feature signature holes set over the island’s famous reef breaks.
Handara Golf & Resort, formerly known as Bali Handara Kosaido Country Club, is the only golf course in Bali that is located up in the cool highlands. This national standard golf course provides an immersive golfing experience with greens that are crafted right on the slopes of a crater between the lakes of Buyan and Beratan.
The international-standard Bali National Golf Club opened back in 1991 as the Bali Golf & Country Club. It became one of the unofficial landmarks of the exclusive 5-star Nusa Dua resort enclave. After a major facelift and rebranding in 2015, the 18-hole golf course presents beautiful tropical flower gardens as part of its undulating greens.
New Kuta Golf with 85 hectares championship standard course and the first links style layout in Indonesia. It will challenge both the low handicapper and reward the novice. With five sets of tees, there’s enough variety to ensure a satisfying experience for all skill levels. Located on the southwestern rim of the island’s Bukit Peninsula, within the Pecatu Indah Resort grounds. Perched above a limestone cliff, over-looking stunning Dreamland and Balangan Beach.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Hotel accommodation in half-twin/double room with daily breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles with cold water and towel provided.
- Service of English/French/German/Dutch/Spanish speaking local guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary.
- Green fee, shared golf cart, caddie (one caddie/player)
Luxe Indonesia benefits:
- Airport assistance on arrival and departure
- Flower garland upon arrival
- Room drop in each hotel
- Upgraded car
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- International and domestic departure tax from Denpasar.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- High and Peak season surcharge from each hotel
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.