Lombok On The Green
Set on the North West Coast of Lombok opposite the World famous string of Gili Islands lies the much acclaimed Lombok Sire Beach Golf Club. The course reflects an architectural philosophy that deeply respects and maintains the natural contours of the land. Nestled between the shores of Sire Bay and the slopes of Mt Rinjani, the golf course rests on the North Western region of Lombok Island.
Lombok Sire Beach Golf Club designed to encompass a combination of culture, nature and sport, go on this five-day discovery of Lombok Islands to enjoy the island’s rich culture, culinary hotspots, interlaced with sports such as golfing and light trekking. End with a relaxing snorkel or swim in the tranquil Gili islands before departure.
Lombok Sire Beach Golf Club situated along the pristine white sandy beaches of Sire Bay there are holes right alongside the beach front as well as inland holes with views to Mt Rinjani. All holes have been designed such that they follow the natural contours of the well-wooded land.
Designed to encompass a combination of Sasak culture, nature and sport, go on this five-day discovery of Lombok Islands to enjoy the island’s rich culture, culinary hotspots, interlaced with sports such as golfing and light trekking. End with a relaxing snorkel or swim in the tranquil three Gili islands before departure.
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Hotel accommodation in half-twin/double room with daily breakfast.
- Meals as mentioned in the itinerary (B = Breakfast, L = Lunch, D = Dinner).
- Tours and transfers by private air-conditioned vehicles with cold water and towel provided.
- Service of English speaking guide
- All entrance fees and tours as indicated in itinerary.
- Green fee, shared golf cart, caddie (one caddie/player)
Luxe Indonesia benefits:
- Airport assistance on arrival and departure
- Flower garland upon arrival
- Room drop in hotel
- Upgraded car
OUR SERVICES DO NOT INCLUDE:
- Visa arrangements.
- International and domestic flights.
- International and domestic departure tax from Denpasar.
- Meals other than mentioned above.
- Camera/video entrance fees.
- Personal expenses (drinks, laundry, telephone, tips etc).
- Travel insurance.
- High and Peak season surcharge from each hotel
- Other services not clearly indicated in the package inclusions above.