Raja Ampat Island Tour
Translating as ‘Four Kings,’ breathtaking Raja Ampat in West Papua is majestic beyond words, a far-flung archipelago of over 1,500 verdant islets and enigmatic beauty spiking out of the pristine, aquamarine waters of Indonesia’s eastern reaches. A designated Marine Protected Area endowed with natural geological defenses, Raja Ampat is undeniably one of Mother Nature’s final frontiers. The jewel of the Coral Triangle, this thriving subterranean metropolis boasts the planet’s most biodiverse underwater habitats and richest coral reef ecosystems.
With more than 1,700 types of reef fish, 700 types of mollusks (including meter-long giant clams), and 600 coral varieties (more than 75% of the world’s total), Raja Ampat offers some of, if not the best diving and snorkeling on earth. However keen ornithoglogists may know the region better as the realm of Birds-of-Paradise, with 25 stunning species and 300 other birds endemic to the region. West Papua tours encompass the entire Bird’s Head Seascape, a protected network of 12 mega-diverse marine areas around Raja Ampat, Cenderawasih Bay and Triton Bay. In these barely charted, remote seas, few travelers venture here. Tour Raja Ampat on a luxurious ocean-going vessel, an incredible pioneering voyage revealing a visual spectacle like no other.
- Full day tour to Kabui Bay to see beautiful karst islands and the famous rock of Batu Pensil. If it is during low tide, we can also visit the exotic sand done of Pasir Timbul either before or after Kabui
- Visit Piaynemo Geo-Site. Get ready for a walk-up through 325 wooden steps to reach top of the hill from where you will be fed by a mind-blowing view over turquoise lagoon and all the surrounding karst islands.
- Little hike through rocky hill to see the famous Telaga Bintang, the star-shaped lagoon located closely adjacent to the Piaynemo viewpoint hill.
- Stopover at the island village of Arborek, a great place to interact with local villager s and see some local handicraft-making.
- 3 Nights accommodation base on twin share Beachfront Deluxe Room
- Meals (from lunch on check-in day through breakfast on check-out day)
- Ferry ticket, guide, tour and transfer based on program
Additional information :
- Woman at pregnancy is not recommended
- Physically fit with no heart problem or other serious medical conditions
- Wheelchair access is not available
- This is NOT a private tour and they may have to join with other participants.
What to Bring :
- Outdoor wear
- Trekking shoes
- Swim wear
- Mosquito repellant
- Action camera (if they have)
- Conservation fee Rp 700,000 per person for foreigner, Rp 425,000 per person for domestic (subject to change)
- Retribution fee Rp 270,000 per person for foreigner, Rp 100,000 per person for domestic (subject to change)
- Snorkeling equipment Rp 250,000 per set per day
- Domestic flight to/from Sorong
- Beer, soft drinks and personal expenses