Batur Sunrise Trek & Black Lava Jeep Tour
Mount Batur (or The Kintamani Volcano) is an active volcano and a very popular trek. The captivating Mount Batur surrounds the 13-sq-km Batur caldera lake. Those with a penchant for adventure can take a winding road down to the lakeshore. This leads you to Toya Bungkah, Ulun Danu Batur temple, and a collection of hot springs.
The Kintamani area consists of 3 main villages, namely Penelokan, Batur, and Kintamani. There are also some old Balinese villages around Batur Lake, often referred to as Bali Aga villages. Penelokan is a popular stopover. It serves as a vantage point at the southernmost part of the crater rim. From here, you can enjoy the sweeping views over the magnificent Bali volcano.
Mount Batur is popular for climbing. You can observe the sunrise from the ridges of this Bali volcano on early morning treks. From up high, you can enjoy the vista overlooking the large and beautiful Batur caldera to the northwest. Lake Batur is on the southeastern side of the volcano. The lake is 16 km wide and is a popular fishing spot.
Batur's village of Toya Bungkah has hot lakeside hot springs, known for its curative mineral water. It is a popular choice among trekkers to spend the night before hiking up Mount Batur in time to watch the sunrise.
- Discover Bali by join our sunrise trek to the summit of Mt.Batur (1717 meters) and experience the awesome beauty of an active volcano.
- Walk down to the starting point and drive to Toya Bungkah Hot Spring to refresh your body and mind
- One night accommodation near the crater at Pinggan Caldera
- Enjoy 4WD Jeep for Batur Volcano Jeep Tour .
- You will find a large cave formed from a lava flow and you will wonder if you are on a different planet.
- Be surrounded by world famous black Lava formations and witness the extraordinary view of an active volcano in the distance.
- Air-conditioned private transportation during the program
- Batur sunrise trekking with local trekking guide
- Black lava jeep tour
- 1 night accommodation and breakfast based on twin share at Pinggan Caldera
- 1 X lunch in Kintamani restaurant
- Mineral water during tour
- Entrance fees, parking fees as per program
- English speaking driver during program
- Other optional tours
- Lunch & Dinner not mentioned in program
- Suggested tipping USD.3 per person(guest) per day