Jatiluwih Rice Paddies Ebike Tour
This 2-hour e-bike tour begins near the Batukaru Temple and takes you past stunning landscapes to Jatiluwih, where you’ll ride to the center of the site. Led by an experienced local cycling guide, you’ll enjoy knowledgeable commentary about this UNESCO-protected area.
The road from Batukaru to Jatiluwih features some beautiful scenery, but is very different from the central Jatiluwih area. Ride the easy-to-use e-bike past dense jungle, giant bamboo forests, local villages, rice terraces and vast valleys. Jatiluwih itself comprises over 300 hectares of lush tropical vegetation and vividly green rice terraces.
Following your morning cycling trip you’ll enjoy a tasty authentic Indonesian lunch at a nearby restaurant .
PRICE INCLUDES :
- Private return hotel transfers with Air conditioned car
- Entrance fees and donation
- Well maintained Electronic Bike
- Indonesian set menu lunch
- English speaking bike guide during tour
- Safety equipment
- Mineral water
- Personal expenditure such as tipping for guide/crew etc
- Alcoholic drink, Juice and soft drink
- Optional activities