Start early morning around 08.30 am from green rice paddies of Tampak Siring village where irrigation control by cooperative water management system of canals and weirs known as Subak. Subak enlisted as UNESCO Heritage Sites is a traditional ecologically sustainable irrigation system that binds Balinese agrarian society together within the village’s Bale Banjar community center and Balinese temples then stop for rest at Campuan where two river meet each other which beliefs as ritual purification place. Continue trek by crossing the river where you will see from distance the view of the Pakerisan valley and rice paddies terrace around the village and then we will cross Sinuraja river to reach other side of Pakerisan valley where you will pass another beautiful rice paddies then we will enter neighbor Balinese village of Mancingan for rest to enjoy fresh young coconut fruit before continue trek to visit the biggest Buddhist monument in Bali where the Hindu and Buddhist iconography are combined in dedication to the Hindu Trinities Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
Last highlight of the 4 hours trekking we will stop at Holy spring temple was founded around a large water spring in 962 A.D. during the Warmadewa dynasty (10th-14th centuries).On a hill overlooking the temple, a President palace was built for President Sukarno’s visit in 1954. To refresh your body, you will have chance to have ritual purification with the holy spring at Tirta Empul Temple . Typically traditional food will be served in the Balinese house compound own by respective Balinese Hindus priest family known as Balinese traditional healer in Bali.
TREKKING ITINERARY :
- 06.30 – 07.00 am : We will pick up at your hotel in Ubud ,Kuta,Nusa Dua and Sanur area by private air conditioned car .
- 08.30 am :Arrived at starting point at Tampak Siring village, introduce by our English speaking guide to see local market.
- 09.00 am : Continue walk to rice paddies of Tampak Siring Village ; Unesco Heritage Site Valley to walk and see Subak with it is rice paddies
- 10.00 am : Then we will cross the river in Campuan and reach Campuan hill where you can see from distance the Pakerisan valley ; Unesco heritage site
- 11.00 am : Then continue to walk in rice paddies of the village with temples near by
- 11.30 pm : Cross Sinuraja river to walk to another side of the villages and walk around beautiful rice paddies then we will stop to enjoy young coconut refreshment .
- 12.00 pm : Continue walk around Mancingan village with it is beautiful rice paddies and valley
- 12.30 pm : Arrived at the the biggest Buddhist monument in Bali where the Hindu and Buddhist iconography are combined in dedication to the Hindu Trinities Brahma, Vishnu and Shiva.
- 01.00 pm : Arrive at the Holy Spring Temple was founded around a large water spring in 962 A.D. during the Warmadewa dynasty (10th-14th centuries) and will be our finish point where you can also have purification bath with it is holy spring..
- 02.00 pm :Lunch at Balinese house compound with traditional food .
- 02.45 pm : Return to your hotel.
WHAT SHOULD YOU BRING :
- Hat and glove (if available), Trekking shoes, sun block.
- Short/Long pants, Camera and extra T-shirt
ACTIVITIES DETAIL :
- Temperature : 25-30° Degrees
- Trekking duration : Between 4 – 5 hours.
- Distance : approx. 10 -11 km
- Activity level : Medium .